that grace: More Pumpkins!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

More Pumpkins!

We went to the park to paint pumpkins with the playgroup today. It was the first time That Grace has painted with a brush. She caught on really quickly and was very enthusiastic (hence the blue neck)!

After the painting, the kids played in the sand for a while. She also loves the slide but I haven't been able to get a picture of that, yet. I need both hands free to catch her when she comes down! Maybe I can get Daddy to come along this weekend so I can get some pictures.


Snuggling with Daddy after a busy day!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is a photo of Caroline ( a little older) that reminds me of the "painting picture...the sisters love to paint their body parts along with their art projects...So precious! Love, Memaw

candinamaria said...

Rob said the same thing. "That looks like Caroline in her dress with her legs crossed.