that grace: The Big Blue Chair

Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Big Blue Chair

Replacing the rice with the sand was a big hit with That Grace. She immediately started trying to empty the sand table 1 scoop at a time.


I was thinking about using these pictures for our Christmas cards but I'm going to try to get something a little more wintry, so I thought I'd share.

That Grace has a new favorite game. She turns on the alarm clock radio as loud as it will go and then runs over to me like she is scared of the noise. Then I say, "Ooh, that's loud music!" and she laughs hysterically. Then we repeat until I unplug the clock radio.
Grandma came Wednesday to stay with That Grace because I had a meeting Thursday. They had a great time. That Grace has discovered that Grandma is a sucker for her little chubby cheeks and is willing to play with her all day long!