that grace: Stormy Friday

Friday, November 14, 2008

Stormy Friday

We had quite the storm this morning. We were scheduled to go play with The Moms at a local gym. I thought about staying home. That Grace is pretty calm, even if she stays inside all day, so I don't really feel like she has to get out and burn off energy like some kids her age. However, I had some errands I had to run so I decided we may as well have some fun since we had to be out in it anyway. She had a great time. There were a couple of babies there, so I had to keep a close eye on her. It's a shame we're not having any more children because That Grace would a great big sister. She is just fascinated with babies and when she sees one, she does her "gentle hands" and "baby" signs. She is also very helpful and tries so hard to be good and do the right thing.


One of The Moms had a baby this week so I took her dinner tonight. I know That Grace would have loved to have gone with me but she stayed home, since I didn't think they would appreciate a germy toddler who was fascinated with their baby! After I got home, we took That Grace to eat at Salsaritas. We have been mostly cooking and eating at home so this was a rare treat. She loves to color these days so this kept her happily occupied.

No comments: