that grace: 9 degrees

Saturday, January 17, 2009

9 degrees

We had to entertain ourselves inside today, because it was bone-chillingly cold outside. We are simply not equipped to deal with that kind of cold. After the fire died down, That Grace went over to the hearth and dragged another log out, clearly indicating we needed to restart the fire.

We started off the morning eating breakfast with chopsticks. We always eat our bananas and yogurt with chopsticks.



The puppet master at work. These finger puppets and stage were Christmas presents. I bought it because I got a good deal on ebay, but I figured it would be a while before she was really interested in it. I was wrong. She loves this, both watching us do puppet shows and doing them herself.

These boots are really too big but she loves them. She brought them to me and wanted me to put them on her. She has a little trouble walking in them but she manages to tromp around.

Almost 2 is so much fun.

No comments: